Ahad, 9 Disember 2018

My kind of four


I cherish these three,
and it makes us four,
our four.
One, Zana Sipa and Anoi,
you may know them from my previous posts.
My schoolmates my soulmates,
pray we never bored with each other.
They were there when I was a stupid young 18,
they are here when I am a miserable 25.

Second, Hafiz Zati and Faten,
we never thought we're going to be this close.
Knowing them from gamelan,
though we are from the same course.
Crazy little things we experienced,
and crazy bigger plans we're going to experience.

Third, Zahirah Quia and Arina,
different interest and view, but click together.
Kind-hearted, respectful, courteous, and dutiful,
makes me want to be a better person in many ways.
No words can describe them,
only prayers and well-wishes.

Angels from heaven,
disguise as human they are.
Without them,
I am not the way I am now.
Thousands thanks and loves,
pray for their well-being,
forever.

Thank you, korang. ❤️



My law

Tiada ulasan: