There is this one night,
when everything settled.
I did not do anything,
but a middle-lady.
When I listen to them,
and how they settle everything,
wholly, and truly,
and the aftermath feeling,
this is something that I want to do.
This is something I good with.
But turning this into pecuniary,
will the feeling remained the same?
I want to wake up and smile,
knowing that I'll go
doing things I love.
I want to go to bed smiling,
knowing that today
I did what I like.
There is this one day,
when I get what I want.
I get to do what I want,
nothing but things I like.
When yo listen to me,
you can tell that I enjoy my job,
that I enjoy my life,
truly, and wholly,
and the aftermath feeling,
this is something that I really want to do,
what I want to be.
This is something I good with.
And turning this into pecuniary,
the feeling still remained the same.
That night was a reality,
and the day is a hope,
that one day, really soon,
it will become reality.
Ameen.
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan