Rabu, 16 November 2011

Sebab Musabab Blog Ini Tebentuk

Hoo. *tarik nafas*
Assalamualaikum;

First of all , I wanna say that I'm not good at words. So why this blog is created?
I just want to try something new. And I want to share some knowledge. As people said, the more you give thoe more you gain. I"m nobody from an unknown place. I'm not somebody. I'm just an ordinar girl who try my best to be better each day.

 Because I don't want to be an ordinary person. I want to be an extraordinary girl. Yeah, practice makes perfect. And I will keep on improving because there's no such thing as perfect. You'll never reach perfection.

This is a way to study. Nowadays people are more to google than library. So, instead of save it in word and I'll not read it, I post on this site. At least, blog has layout. Don't get bored easily(maybe).

I hate when I start talking (writing actually), I don't know how to stop. It's not orderly arrange. Ah. nevermind. Sorry if my english is broken english. I'm not good at it too. Haha. Keep improving Insha-Allah.

That's all from now. Goodluck to you, and myself too.

~Trust is the highest form of human motivation~

Tiada ulasan: